Something Special for Our Members
VISA Gift Cards Are Always the Perfect Gift!
How the VISA Gift Card Works
Gift cards are available for birthdays, weddings and to use for gifts all year long to meet your entire gift-giving needs. You may purchase a VISA Gift Card at Aurora Credit Union with cash, check or Credit Union credit card, just as you would at a store.
Your VISA Gift Card is a prepaid card, not a credit card, and can be used just like a VISA Debit card for purchases up to the gift card limit.
VISA Gift Card Benefits
- Low purchase cost of $2 per card
- Purchase card limits in denominations between $10 - $500
- Activated within 24 hours from the date of purchase
- Online access for card balance and access account activity
- Accepted anywhere VISA Debit cards are welcome
- Convenient and safer than cash – if it is lost or stolen, unused balance can be replaced
Like a gift certificate that can be used virtually anywhere VISA Debit cards are accepted
VISA Gift Card CANNOT be used at the following locations:
- Gas (pay at the pump)
- Car rentals
Important: Your VISA Gift Card is a prepaid debit card, however retail purchases are treated as a credit card transaction. When given the choice of a "debit" or "credit" transaction, always request "credit," and sign your receipt.
VISA Gift Card Disclosure: Purchase cost is $2 per card. Cards will expire 24 months after issuance (please refer to card for actual expiration date). $3 monthly maintenance fee is waived for the first 6 months. Lost/stolen replacement card cost is $10 (deducted from balance on card).